Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
Army Public School Recruitment 2022
PGT, TGT & PRT Teachers Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 8700
AEWS Army School Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
AWES Army Public School Recruitment 2022: Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has released the latest notification for AWES Teacher Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 8700 PGT, TGT & PRT Teacher Posts.
So we request you to read all the information related to AEWS Army Public School Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Candidates can register between 07 January 2022 to 28 January 2022.
- Thereafter the portal will be closed for registration.
- 19-20 February 2022 as per schedule to be decided depending on the number of candidates who register for the exam.
Age Limit(as on 01-04-2021) | Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Fresh Candidates: Less than 40 Years.
- Experienced Candidates: Less than 57 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Application fee for Army Public School Vacancy 2022
- Exam fee for all candidates: Rs. 385/-(Non-Refundable).
Qualification for AEWS Army School Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed Post Graduation/ Graduation/ B.Ed./ Two-years Diploma in Elementary Education with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
AEWS Recruitment 2022 | Army Welfare Education Society (AWES)
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy|
|PGT, TGT & PRT Teachers||8700|
Selection Process of Army School Teacher Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
The selection of teachers will be done in three stages: –
Stage 1:- Screening Exam. An ‘Online Screening Test’ will be conducted on 19 and 20 February 2022, for vacancies that will arise during the ensuing academic year. This shall be conducted online by an agency identified by HQ AWES centrally, to ensure uniform quality of teachers in all Army Public Schools.
Stage 2: Interview. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. It may be held as per the discretion of the local management at a convenient place at one of the other Schools.
Stage 3: Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency. For Language teachers, a written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with an evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
How to Apply for AEWS Army Public School Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.awesindia.com”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.