Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL)
BPCL Recruitment 2021 I BPCL Jobs
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) is an Indian government-owned oil and gas corporation. It is under the ownership of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Kochi Refinery, Ambalamugal, Kochi invites Online applications from eligible Graduate & Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2O2O & 2021), for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship (Amendment! Act 1973.
Important Details of BPCL Recruitment 2021 II India Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of application: 05/07/2021.
- Last date for enrolling in the NATS portal in order to apply to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery: 20-07-2021.
- Last date for applying to “Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery: 25-07-2021.
Age Limit for BPCL Apply Online
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 27 years.
- Candidates should born between 01.08.1994 & 01.08.2003.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Position||Total Seats||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||120||Rs. 25,000/-.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||48||Rs. 18,000/-.|
Minimum Educational Qualification BPCL Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentice: First Class Engineering Degree [Full Time Course] in the respective discipline with 60% marks from a recognized Indian University/institute.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: First Class Diploma in Engineering (Full Time Course) in the respective discipline with 60% marks from State Board of Technical Education/ Recognized Indian University.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of BPCL Notification 2021
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and interview.
- The final merit list would be prepared according to categories General/ SC / ST I OBC I PWD on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
How to Apply for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Go to official website portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Find the advertisement “Notification for the selection of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd, Kochi Refinery, Kochi. Last date to apply in NATS portal: 20-July-2021″.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.