Cell for National Centre for Literacy (CNCL)- NCERT
CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022
Digital Content Developer & Graphic Artist Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 04
CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 04 Digital Content Developer (DCD) & Graphic Artist Posts vacancies on a contract basis for the session 2022-23. So we request you to read all the information related to CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022
- Date of Interview: 01-08-2022 (10.00 AM).
- Registration Time:- 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Venue: Room No 246, 2nd-floor CIET, NCERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016.
Age Limit | CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022
- The Maximum age limit of the candidate: is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for CNCL NCERT Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Master’s degree/ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/ Fine Arts/ Visual Arts or its equivalent with 55% marks from a cognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
CNCL NCERT Vacancy Details 2022 | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Digital Content Developer (DCD)||02||Rs. 29,000/-|
|Graphic Artist (Animator)||02||Rs. 29,000/-|
How to Apply for CNCL NCERT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://ncert.nic.in” then check on ” Vacancies”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification may bring their updated bio-data & required documents on the date of the interview.