Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Common Recruitment Process for
Recruitment of Clerks
IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment 2021 I Bank Jobs
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is a government-owned bank personnel recruitment agency under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Banks listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -XI). So we request you to read all the information related to IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of IBPS CRP Clerk Recruitment 2021 II Govt Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 12/07/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 01/08/2021.
Age Limit for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limit: 20 years.
- Maximum age limit: 28 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates: Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST).
- For all others: Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST).
- Payment mode: Online.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Minimum Educational Qualification IBPS Clerk Apply Online
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of IBPS Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on Online Examinations.
How to Apply for IBPS Clerk Apply 2021
- Go to the official website “www.ibps.in”
- Click “CRP Clerical” to find the advertisement, click on the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.