ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology
ICMR-NIE Recruitment 2022
Project Research Assistant Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 57
ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
ICMR- National Institute of Epidemiology Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 57 Project Research Assistant & Other Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022 below.
Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022
- Interested candidates should fulfill their application form and attach the required documents along with the form and send them to the office through Email before 16-09-2022 (05.00 PM).
- Email: [email protected]
Age limit | ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022
- Consultant: 70 years.
- Project Scientist – B: 40 years.
- Project Research Assistant: 30 years.
- Project Technician II: 28 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Qualification for ICMR NIE Vacancy 2022 | New Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed MBBS/ Graduation/ Master’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
ICMR NIE Vacancy 2022 Salary Details | NIE Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Consultant (Medical/ Non-medical)||01||Medical: Rs. 1,00,000/- Non-medical: Rs. 70,000/-|
|Consultant (Scientific/Technical- Medical/ Non-medical)||03||Medical: Rs. 1,00,000/- Non-medical: Rs. 70,000/|
|Project Scientist – B (Non-medical)||01||Rs. 48,000/- p|
|Project Research Assistant||40||Rs.31,000/-|
|Project Technician II||10||Rs.17,000/-|
|Consultant (-Scientific Technical /-Medical)||02||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
How to Apply for ICMR NIE Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://nie.gov.in/” then click “Careers”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the details required for the posts and send their respective passport-size photos, original documents & one set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates.