Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022
Non- Teaching Post vacancies
Total Vacancy- 08
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Indian Institute Of Technology, Kharagpur: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 08 Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar & Administrative Officer Posts Vacancies on a contract basis. So we request you to read all details about IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | IIT Kharagpur Job Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application: 07-01-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application: 30-01-2022.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of Application: 07-02-2022.
Age Limit | IIT Kharagpur Job Vacancy 2022
- Maximum age limit of the candidate: 35 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Application Fee | IIT Kharagpur Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Application fee for ST/ SC/PWD/ Women candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for IIT Kharagpur Vacancy 2022 | IIT Kharagpur Vacancy
- Medical Officer: Candidate must have passed MBBS degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks and have some computer knowledge.
- Assistant Registrar & Administrative Officer: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University.
IIT Kharagpur Job Vacancy & Salary Details 2022 | IIT Kharagpur Notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Medical Officer||03||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
|Assistant Registrar||02||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
|Administrative Officer||03||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
How to Apply for IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “http://www.iitkgp.ac.in> Quick Links> Non-Teaching Positions“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Then applicants are required to take a printout of the filled Application and sign it and attach required documents with self-attested and send to the ” Deputy Registrar(E-III), Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur- 721302, West Bengal, India”.