Mumbai Port Trust
Apprentices and COPA Posts
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Maharastra Jobs
Applications in the prescribed forms are invited in “offline” mode from the candidates
for engagement of Technician / Graduate Apprentices and COPA Posts under Apprentices Act, 1961. So we request you to read all the information related to Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application|: 27/08/2021.
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted & applications should be reached to the respective Regional office which is mention in the Official Notice.
- Address: Apprentice Training Centre (ATC), 3rd floor, Bhandar Bhavan, N. V. Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010.
Age Limit for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021
- The candidates between the ages 14 -18 years.
- Candidates need to pay Rs.100 via NEFT Mode only.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Post (Catagory)||Vacancy||Salary|
|Graduate Apprentice||05||Rs. 9000/-|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Minimum Educational Qualification Mumbai Port Trust Apply
- Graduate Apprentice: Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
- COPA: Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent and COPA Trade Certificate issued by National Council of Vocational Training.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on the Merit list.
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “mumbaiport.gov.in”.
- Click “Media->Vacancy->Advertisement“
- Find the Advertisement “Recruitment Notice For (Technician / Graduate ) Apprentices for the year 2020-2021 & Recruitment Notice For COPA Trade Apprentices for the Year 2020-2021
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Step 1: Applicants are required to be registered online through the NCVT MIS web portal (www.apprenticeshipindia.org). thereafter take print of e-mail copy mentioning apprentice enrollment/registration No.
Step 2: Applicants having valid registration in the NCVT MIS portal
(www.apprenticeshipindia.org) mentioned above are required to download the
application form from MbPT’s website ‘(www.mumbaiport.gov.in) > Media >
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill the application form in all respect and submit the duly filled-in form by hand delivery or by post.