Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL)
NCL Recruitment 2021
Various Trade Apprentice Posts
Total Vacancies: 1295
NCL New Vacancy 2021 | Delhi Govt Job
Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL): Online applications are invited from interested candidates who have passed the ITI exam from UP or MP-based institutes only. So we request you to read all the details about NCL New Vacancy 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NCL Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 06-12-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-12-2021.
Age Limit (as on 20-12-2021) | NCLCIL Recruitment 2021
- Minimum Age: 16 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The candidate should hold ITI in relevant subjects from a recognized university.
- for more details refer to the notification.
NCL New Vacancy 2021 & Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
Selection Process | Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on the Merit list
How to Apply for ICSIL Recruitment 2021 | Delhi Govt Job
- Go to the official website “nclcil.in”.
- Click on Recruitment>> Apprenticeship Training>> Notice regarding one-year apprenticeship training in NCL.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- At first visit the Apprenticeship Portal i.e. www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
- Applicants are required to register on the Apprenticeship Portal by completing the
apprentice candidate profile and uploading relevant documents. Note down the Registration
- Apply for Apprenticeship training, on the Apprenticeship Portal, by searching
establishment Northern Coalfields Limited (Establishment Registration No. E01162300007)
against eligible trade.