National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh
Community Health Officer (CHO) Post
NHM UP Recruitment 2021 II Medical Jobs
The National Health Mission was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission.
The National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh invites online applications from eligible candidates for 2800 contractual vacancies for 06 Month Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) Training. So we request you to read all about NHM UP Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of NHM UP Recruitment 2021 II Nurse Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of application: 30/06/2021.
- Last Date for Submission of application: 20/07/2021.
Age Limit for NHM CHO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should not be more than 35 years.
NHM UP Vacancy 2021
|Position Name||Total Vacancy||Salary|
|Community Health Officer (CHO||2800||Rs. 10,000/-|
Minimum Educational Qualification NHM UP CHO Apply Online
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) from a recognized Institute/B.Sc. Nursing or Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of Nursing Jobs
- The Selection will be done on the basis of the written exam.
How to Apply for National Health Mission CHO Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “http://www.upnrhm.gov.in/“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.