National Investigation Agency (NIA)
Biology Expert, Photographer & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 10
NIA Recruitment 2021:-
National Investigation Agency (NIA): The National Investigation Agency is India’s counter-terrorist task force. The agency is empowered to deal with terror-related crimes across states without special permission from the states. Applications are invited for 10 Nos of Biology Expert, Cyber Forensic Examiner, Finger Print Expert, Crime Scene Assistant, and Photographer posts. So We request you to read all the information related to NIA Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
- Last Date for Submission of application: Within Two Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment News (27.0.202).
- Address: SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Upper Age Limit: 56 years.
Educational Qualification of NIA Recruitment 2021:-
- Candidate must have possessed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ M.Sc/ Engineering from a recognized university analogous posts on regular basis.
- For more details refer to the notification.
NIA Recruitment 2021 Vacancy & Salary Details:-
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy||Salary|
|Biology Experts||01||Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-|
|Cyber Forensic Examiner||05||Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-|
|Finger Print Expert||01||Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-|
|Crime Scene Assistant||02||Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-|
|Photographer||01||Rs. 35,400/- to 1,12,400/-|
- NIA selection will be based on a written test/ interview.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2021:-
- Go to the official website “www.nia.gov.in” then click on “Recruitment> Recruitment Notices”.
- Find the advertisement “Inviting nomination to fill up Scientific posts in NIA on deputation (ISTC) basis”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification, then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address along with the required documents mentioned in the advt before the last date ends.