North Central Railway (NCR)
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Trade Apprentice Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 1664
North Central Railway Recruitment 2021 | Railway Jobs
North Central Railway is accepting online applications for 1664 trade apprentices under the Apprentice Act of 1961. As a result, we ask that you read all the material below about North Railway Recruitment 2021.
According to the announcement, this recruitment would have a total of 1664 positions. The following table lists the vacancies by division.
Important Date | NCR Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration of Application by Candidates: 02-11-2021.
- The last date to apply online is 01-12-2021.
Educational Qualification for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should possess the 10th certificate or its equivalent and ITI certificates in the relevant trade from a recognized institution.
- For more details refer to the notification.
Age Limit as on 01-12-2021 | NCR Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limit: 15 years.
- Maximum age limit: 24 years.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
NCR Application Fees | NCR Recruitment 2021
- Application fees (Non-refundable): Rs. 100/-.
- For ST/SC/PWD/ Women candidates: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online.
North Central Railway Vacancy 2021 | NCR Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Division||No. of Vacancies|
|Agra (AGC) Division||296|
Selection Process of NCR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on a merit list.
How to Apply for North Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.rrcpryj.org”.
- Find the Advertisement “Notification against Engagement of ACT APPRENTICES Zonal Notification No. RRC/NCR/02/2021 for the slot of 2021-22 Dated 12.10.2021“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.