Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2021
Trade Apprenticeship Posts
Total Vacancies:- 250
NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 | NPCIl Job
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited invites applications from the candidates passed out from ITI Courses to be invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Tarapur Maharashtra Site, in Palghar District, Maharashtra.
So We request you to read all the information related to NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Dates of NPCIl Recruitment 2021 | NPCIL Notification 2021
- Commencement of online registration of application: 28/10/2021.
- Closure of registration of application: 15/11/2021 (05.00 PM)
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Candidate should possess ITI in concerned trade from recognized Institutions.
- For more details, refer to the notification.
Age Limit (as on 01-11-2021) | NPCIL Tarde Apprentice Recruitment
- Minimum Age: 14 years.
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
- Relaxation is applicable as per Govt Rules.
NPCIL Apprentice Vacancy 2021 | IBPS Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|ITI Trade Apprentice||250||Rs. 7700/-/ or Rs. 8855/|
Selection Process of NPCIL Vacancy 2021 | NPCIL Apply Online 2021
- The selection process will be based on CBT.
How to Apply for NPCIl Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “www.ibps.in”.
- Click on “Careers”.
- Find the advertisement for “Engagement of Trade Apprentices at TAPS Site ”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.