Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, a premier public sector enterprise, under the Department
of Atomic Energy, Government of India.
Applications are invited for engagement of Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961, and
Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 as amended from time to time in the Kudankulam Nuclear Power Project,
Kudankulam PO, Radhapuram Taluk, Tirunelveli District – 627106, Tamil Nadu. So we request you to read all the information related to NPCIL Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of NPCIL Recruitment 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 16/08/2021.
Age Limit for NPCIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limit: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit: 24 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
NPCIL Vacancy 2021
Minimum Educational Qualification NPCIL Apply Online
- Candidates should be passed Class 8th/ Class 10th/ Class 12th/ ITI Course in relevant discipline from a recognized university or institution.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of NPCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be based on Merit List.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “https://npcil.nic.in/”.
- Find the notification.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then Go to “apprenticeshipindia.org”.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links of NPCIL Apply 2021