Netaji Subhas University of Technology (NSUT)
NSUT Recruitment 2022
Professor, Assistant & Associate Professor Posts
Total Vacancies:- 152
NSUT Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Netaji Subhas University of Technology Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 152 for Professor, Assistant Professor & Associate Professor Posts vacancies in various departments. So we request you to read all the information related to NSUT Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | NSUT Vacancy 2022
- The last date for filling up the online applications is 25-04-2022 (Monday) till 12.00 PM (night).
- The last date for submission of a hard copy of the Application form is 10-05-2022 (06.00 PM).
- Address: The Registrar, The Netaji Subhas University of Technology, Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi- 110078.
Age Limit | NSUT Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidate: 35 years.
- Maximum age limit of the candidate: 55 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt. rules.
Application Fee | NSUT Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 2000/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates: Rs. 1000/-.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for NSUT Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, PG, B.Tech, Ph.D., or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
NSUT Vacancy Details 2022 | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Assistant Professor||102||RS. 57,700-1,82,400/-|
How to Apply for NSUT Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.nsit.ac.in” then check on “Recruitment”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
- Interested & Eligible candidates can send their application forms before the last date for submission.