Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack
Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021
Asst. Sub-Inspector (Communication)
Total Vacancies:- 144
Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Free Job Alert
The Odisha Police Recruitment Board (OPRB) will hold an open competitive examination for recruitment of Asst. Sub-Inspector (Communication) in Odisha Police Signals Service/ Establishments. So We request you to read all the information related to Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
- Date of commencement of online application: 13/12/2021 (09:00 hours).
- Last date and time of online application submission: 02/01/2022 (23:59 hours).
- Tentative dates of Computer Based Recruitment Test: Proposed to be held during February-2022.
Age Limit (01.01.2021) | Odisha Police ASI Job
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Odisha Police Recruitment 2021
- For SC & ST Candidates: Nil.
- Other Candidates: Rs.335/-.
Qualification for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Job
The candidates must have passed a B.Sc. or B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Information Science & Technology / Electronics & Telecommunications / Information Technology & Management / Physics / Mathematics/ Statistics / Electronics or allied subject or Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA) from any recognized University.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics and Communication / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation or allied subjects from a recognized university.
Odisha Police Vacancy 2021 Details | Odisha Police Job
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Sub-Inspector (Communication)||144|
Odisha Police Recruitment Process | Odisha Police Vacancy 2021
- The Recruitment Process shall be consist of a Computer Test & Physical based test.
How to Apply for Odisha Police ASI Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website “ odishapolice.gov.in ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.