Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack
Total Vacancies:- 477
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 | Odisha Police
Odisha Police Recruitment Board, Cuttack: Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates to appear in the recruitment examination for the post of 477 Sub-Inspector of Police. We request you to read all the information related to the Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Odisha Police Notification 2021
- Start Date for submission of Application Form: 22-06-2021.
- Last Date for submission of Application Form: 15-07-2021.
Age Limit (As on 01-01-2021) | Odisha Police Vacancy
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Odisha Police Vacancy 2021
- For SC & ST Candidates: Nil.
- Other Candidates: Rs. 285/-.
Qualification for Odisha Police SI Recruitment 2021:
- The candidates must have passed a bachelors’ degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidates who have not taken Odia as a subject in HSC standard must possess a requisite certificate of passing ME standard in Odia as a Language subject.
Odisha Police Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details | Odisha Police
Name Of the Post
No. Of Vacancies
|Sub-Inspector of Police||477|
Odisha Police Recruitment Process | Odisha Police Vacancy
- The Recruitment Process shall be consist of a Computer Test & Physical based test.
How to Apply for Sub-Inspector of Police, Odisha:
- Go to the official website “ odishapolice.gov.in ”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.