Oil India Limited
Oil India Recruitment 2022
Warden & Chemical Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies:- 28
Oil India Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Oil India Limited 2022: A Walk-in-interview will be held on the premises on 8th & 15th March 2022 at 11.00 AM for Warden & Chemical Assistant Posts vacancies on a contractual basis for an immediate engagement at Field Headquarters, Duliajan. So we request you to read all the information related to Oil India Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | Oil India Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Post||Date of Interview||Venue|
|Warden (Female)||08-03-2022||OIL Hospital, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
|Chemical Assistant||15-03-2022||Employee Welfare Office, Nehru Maidan, Oil India Limited, Duliajan, Assam|
- Registration Time: 07.00 AM to 11.00 AM.
Age limit | Oil India Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidate: 18 years.
- Maximum age limit of the candidate: 55 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Qualification for Oil India Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed B.Sc with Chemistry, Home Science, or Diploma in Housekeeping/ Catering or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
Oil India Vacancy Details | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Warden (Female)||03||Rs. 19,500/-|
|Chemical Assistant||25||Rs. 19,500/-|
Selection Process of Oil India Vacancy | Free Job Alert
- A walking interview will be held on 8th & 15th March at 11.00 AM onwards so those who are interested in those posts kindly bring your filled Bio-data Form along with one set of all their academic supporting self-attested documents.
How to Apply for Oil India Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.oil-india.com” then click on “Careers >> Current Opening”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates kindly bring their filled Bio-data form along with one set of all their academic supporting self-attested documents on the date of the interview.