Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022
Drugs Inspector Posts
Total Vacancies:- 47
OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 47 Drugs Inspector (Group- B) posts vacancies under the Health & Family Welfare Department. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC Drugs Inspector Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 15-09-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 14-10-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022) | OPSC Vacancy 2022
- The Minimum age limit of the candidate is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the existing rules.
Qualification for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- The candidate must have passed Degree in pharmacy or pharmaceutical or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
OPSC Drugs Inspector Vacancy 2022 Details | OPSC Notification
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Drugs Inspector||47||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
How to Apply for OPSC Drugs Inspector Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.