Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022
Sub-Divisional Information & Public Relations Officer (SDIPRO)
Total Vacancies:- 19
OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 19 SDIPRO (Group- B) posts vacancies under the Odisha Information Service. So we request you to read all the information related to OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | OPSC SDIPRO Job Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 05-08-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 05-09-2022.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2022) | OPSC SDIPRO Vacancy 2022
- The Minimum age limit of the candidate is 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the existing rules.
Qualification for OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022 | OPSC Online
- The candidate must have passed Bachelor’s Degree with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
OPSC SDIPRO Vacancy 2022 Details | OPSC Notification
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|SDIPRO (OIS-II)||19||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/-|
How to Apply for OPSC SDIPRO Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.opsc.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.