Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)
Trade Apprentice Posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | Trade Apprentice Jobs
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading
Fertilizer and Chemical manufacturing company having a Mini-Ratna status and is Premier Profit
Making Central Public Sector Undertaking. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai
and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM’s from Mumbai.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited, a Maharatna Company under the Ministry of Power, Government of India invites promising, energetic, and bright people for apprenticeship for one year in various trades for its following Regions/Establishments. So we request you to read all the information related to PGCIL Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of PGCIL Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: 21/07/2021.
- Last date for receipt of online applications: 20/08/2021.
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2021
- Refer notification for age details.
PGCIL Vacancy 2021
|Name of the post (Trade Wise)||Vacancy|
Minimum Educational Qualification PGCIL Apply Online
- ITI/ Diploma/ B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc./ MBA/ MSW/ PG Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of PGCIL Jobs
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
How to Apply for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Find the advertisement “ ROLLING ADVERTISEMNET FOR ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
Step – I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in(link is external) or https://apprenticeshipindia.org(link is external), get a registration/enrolment number and activate/complete the profile.
Step – II:Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – Click Here