Poverty and Human Development Monitoring Agency
YP, Professional & Content Writer Posts
Total Posts: 03
PHDMA Recruitment 2021 | PHDMA jobs 2021
Poverty and Human Development Monitoring Agency (PHDMA) has been constituted by the Government of Odisha Applications are invited for the post of Young Professional, Professional and Content Writer post.
So we request you to read all the details about PHDMA Odisha Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | PHDMA Recruitment 2021
- Last date of receipt application through Speed/ Regd. Post: 27/09/2021.
- Address:- Office of the PHDMA, Room No. A2- 032 Lokaseva Bhavan, North Annex Building, Bhubaneswar- 751001.
Educational Qualification of PHDMA YP Recruitment
- Master’s Degree in a relevant subject from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
PHDMA Odisha Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Monthly Remuneration|
|Content Writer||01||Rs 70,000/-.|
|Young Professional||01||Rs 40,000/-.|
Selection Process | PHDMA Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will consist of written tests and interviews.
How to Apply for PHDMA Professional Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.phdmaodishsa.gov.in”
- Click On Announcement.
- Find the advertisement “PHDMA-Advertisement-ToR-Engagement of Professional”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- The applicants along with the relevant documents must reach the office of “PHDMA, Room No.12 A2-032 North Annex Building, Lokseva Bhavan Bhubaneswar-751001″ before the last date ends.
Important Links | PHDMA Notification 2021