Regional Institute of Education (RIE) Bhubaneswar
RIE Recruitment 2022
TGT, PGT, WET Posts Vacancies
Total Vacancies:- 07
RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Regional Institute Of Education(RIE): conducted a Walk-in-interview on the premises on 12th January 2022 from 10 am to 3 pm for the Teaching posts on a part-time contractual basis for the academic Year 2021-22.
So we request you to read all the information related to RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- Walk-in-interview: 12-01-2022 at 10 AM-3 PM (Tuesday).
- Time of Registration:- 08:00 AM to 09:00 AM.
- Nobody will be entertained for registration after 09:00 AM.
Age limit(as on 01-01-22) | RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022
- For PGT Candidates: Not more than 40 Years.
- For TGT & WET Candidates: Not more than 35 Years.
Qualification for RIE BBSR Vacancy 2022 | New Free Job Alert
- PGT candidates must have two years Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. The course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject. B.Ed. or equivalent degree from a recognized University.
- TGT candidates must have four years of Integrated degree course of Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks. Qualified in the CTET.
- WET candidates three years Diploma after Higher Secondary in Computer. B.Sc. (Tech), B.Ed. from Regional Institute of Education.
RIE BBS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy & Salary Details | Odisha Govt Job
|Name Of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
|P.G.T. (political Science)||01||Rs.27,500/-|
|T.G.T. (Science: Chemistry)||01||Rs.26250/-|
|W.E.T. (Computer Science)||03||Rs.26250/-|
How to Apply for RIE Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.riebbs.ac.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the qualification are required to report for walk-in before the date and time with their Bio-Data.