State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI PO Recruitment 2021
SBI Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
Total Vacancies:- 2056
SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Notification | SBI PO Apply Online 2021
State Bank Of India (BPSC): SBI has released notification for the recruitment of 2056 Probationary Officer (PO) posts. So We request you to read all the information related to SBI PO Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | SBI PO 2021 Exam Date
- On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates:- 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
- Payment of Application Fee:- 05.10.2021 to 25.10.2021.
- The download of Preliminary Examination Call Letters 1st/ 2nd week November 2021 onwards.
- Phase-I: Online Preliminary Examination November/ December 2021.
- Declaration of Result of Preliminary Examination December 2021.
- A download of Main Examination Call letter 2nd/ 3rd week December 2021 onwards.
- Phase-II: Online Main Examination December 2021.
- Declaration of Result of Main Examination January 2022.
- A download of Phase-III Call Letter 1st/ 2nd week of February 2022 onwards.
- Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises) 2nd/ 3rd week of February 2022.
- Declaration of Final Result February / March 2022.
- Pre-Examination Training for SC/ ST/ Religious Minority Community candidates.
- The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training 1st week of November 2021 onwards.
- Conduct Pre- Examination Training 2nd week of November 2021.
Age Limit | SBI PO Vacancy 2021 Notification
- The age limit should be between 21 years to 30 years.
- For more details refer to the notification.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Free Job Alert
- SC/ ST/ PWBD category candidate: Nil.
- For all others: Rs. 750 /-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
Qualifications for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 | SBI Careers
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) the certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.12.2021.
- Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant or Cost Accountant may also apply.
SBI PO Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details | SBI Careers
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Probationary Officer (PO)||2056|
How to Apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to the official website “sbi.co.in”.
- Click “Join SBI -> Current Openings” to find the advertisement.
- Then click for “Registration Form (Online)” & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.