State bank Of India (SBI)
SBI Recruitment 2021 I Bank Jobs
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement as apprentices under the Apprentice Act 1961 (as amended from time to time). So we request you to read all about SBI Recruitment 2021.
Important Details of SBI Online 2021 II SBI Jobs
- Starting Date for Submission of application: 06/07/2021.
- Last Date to Submit the Online Application: 26/07/2021.
Age Limit for SBI Apply Online
- Minimum age limit: 20 years.
- Maximum age limit: 28 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Position||Total Seats||Stipend|
|SBI Apprenctice||6100||Rs. 15,000/-.|
Minimum Educational Qualification SBI Apply Online
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Further details available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of SBI Recruitment 2021
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
How to Apply for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “www.sbi.co.in”. Click on Careers>Join SBI>Current Openings.
- Find the advertisement “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961“.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.