Supreme Court of India (SCI)
SCI Recruitment 2022
Junior Court Assistant Posts
Total Vacancies:- 210
SCI Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Supreme Court of India (SCI) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending retired candidates to fill up 210 Junior Court Assistant Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to SCI Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | SCI Vacancy 2022
- Starting date for applying Online Application: 18-06-2022 (10.00 hrs).
- Closing date for applying Online Application: 10-07-2022 (23.59 hrs).
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2022) | SCI Vacancy 2022
- The minimum age limit of the candidates is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit of the candidates is 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fee | Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- Payment mode: Online (UCO Bank).
Qualification for SCI Vacancy 2022 | New Free Job Alert
- The candidate must Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with some computer knowledge.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
Supreme Court of India Vacancy 2022 Details | Free Job Alert
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary|
|Junior Court Assistant (JCA)||210||Rs. 63,068/-|
How to Apply for SCI Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://main.sci.gov.in”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click on the apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click on the final submit button and take a printout of the Application Form.