Spices Board Of India
Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022
Clerical Assistant Post
Total Vacancies:- 18
Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Spices Board of India Recruitment 2022: Has announced notification for the recruitment of 18 posts of Clerical Assistant Vacancies on a contractual basis. We request you to read all the information related to Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application along with requisite documents before 08-07-2022 by post.
- Address: The Secretary, Spices Board, Kochi.
Age Limit | Spices Board of India Job Vacancy 2022
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 64 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Qualification for Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- He/She should be a Retired Employee from the Central/State Govt Departments/ PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/ preferably Commodity Boards with considerable experience in attending clerical works.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
Spices Board Of India Vacancy 2022 Salary Details | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for Spices Board Of India Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “ www.indianspices.com”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then download the Application Form & fill-up the form correctly.
- Interested & Eligible candidate can send their Application form along with the required documents before the last date.