Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Selection Post Recruitment 2021
MTS, Girls Cadet Instructor & Other Various Posts
Total Vacancy: 3261
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 | SSC Selection Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC): has announced notification for the recruitment of 3261 MTS, Girls Cadet Instructor & Other Various Posts. We request you to read all the information related to SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | New Free Job Alert
- Dates for submission of online applications: 24-09-2021 to 25-10-2021.
- Last date for receipt of application: 25-10-2021 (up to 23.30 PM).
- Last date for making online fee payment: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM).
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM).
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01-11-2021.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2021 | SSC Free Job Alert
- Age limit for a particular category of post(s) is mentioned in Post-details in Annexure-III against each category of post.
- Age relaxation as per govt rules.
Application Fee | Staff Selection Commission
- The fee is payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Qualification for SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2021
- The Candidate must have 10th/ +2/ Graduation & above level.
How to Apply for SSC Apply Online 2021 | SSC Job
- Go to the official website “ssc.nic.in”.
- Click “Latest News”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.