Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)
Senior Resident (SR) Posts
Total Vacancies:- 13
TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 | Medical Job
Tata Memorial Centre (TMC): It invites applications for the posts of Senior Resident from the Indian Nationals for Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Varanasi for a fixed period from 01.10.2021 to 31.07.2022. So We request you to read all the information related to TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Date | Tata Memorial Centre Job Vacancy
- Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: 06/09/2021.
- Last date for online registration of application by candidates: 20/09/2021.
Age Limit | TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Upper Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Application Fees | TMC SR Recruitment 2021
- General/ OBC/ SBC category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ EWS category: Nil.
- Payment Mode: Online
Qualifications for TMC Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have possessed a Diploma/ DNB/ MD/ Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute. from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
TMC Vacancy 2021 & Salary Details
|Name of Posts||Vacancy|
Selection Process | TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- The date of the Written Test and/ or Interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email [email protected].
- All correspondence with the applicant will be done through the same email id.
How to Apply for TMC Senior Resident Recruitment 20211
- Go to the official website “https://tmc.gov.in/”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for “Registration Form (Online)‟ & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click for the final submit button & print the application form.
- Once applied online, the candidates are required to download the PDF file of the submitted application and along with the relevant supporting documents (listed below) prepare a Single PDF File and submit it by email to [email protected].