University Grants Commission (UGC )
UGC Recruitment 2022
Secretary & Financial Advisor Posts
Total Vacancies:- 02
UGC Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
University Grants Commission (UGC) Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 02 Secretary & Financial Advisor Posts vacancies on a contractual basis. So we request you to read all the information related to UGC Recruitment 2022 below.
Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Date | UGC Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application form: 18-08-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application form: 30-09-2022.
Qualification for UGC Recruitment 2022 | Free Job Alert
- Secretary: A person who has served or is serving as a Professor/Scholar in a University or any Institution of Higher Education /Research with at least 10 years experience of teaching at the post-graduate level or guiding research and experience in educational administration.
- Financial Advisor: Officers belonging to All India Services/Central Civil Services (Group “A‟) with 17 years of service in Group „A‟ and holding analogous posts. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to the officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
UGC Vacancy 2022 & Salary Details | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Salary|
How to Apply for UGC Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www,ugc.ac.in” then click on “Jobs”.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | New Free Job Alert
- Official Notification:- Click Here | Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here
- Apply Online:- Click Here