Union Public Service Commission
Combined Defence Services Examination (II) 2021
UPSC CDS Exam II 2021 | UPSC Jobs
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC): The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination.
Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Important Date | UPSC CDS Examination 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 24-08-2020 till 06.00 PM.
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 31-08-2021 to 06-09-2021 till 06.00 PM.
Application Fees | UPSC CDS Exam II 2021
- For Female/ ST/ SC/ PWD candidates: Nil.
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 200/-.
- Payment Mode: Online/ Offline.
Age Limit (As on 01-07-2022) | UPSC CDS Exam II 2021
- Minimum Age: 20 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification for UPSC CDS Exam II 2021
- Candidate must have possessed a Degree/ Engineering from a recognized university.
- For more details refer to the notification.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2021
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun (100)
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala (22)
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad (32)
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) (169)
Selection Process | UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be based on the written test/ Interview.
How to Apply for UPSC CDS Examination (II) 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click “Examination” to find the advertisement “Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2021”, click on the link.
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the “www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click for apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.
Important Links | UPSC CDS 2 Exam