Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Service Examination 2022
Civil Service Examination
UPSC Examination 2022 | UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022
UPSC Examination 2022: Invites Online Applications from prospective candidates to apply for the Civil Services Examination notified by the Government. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Examination Notice 2022 below.
That candidate interested in the examination details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | New Free Job Alert
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 02-02-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 22-02-2022 (06.00 PM).
Age limit (as on 01-08-2022) | UPSC Examination 2022
- Minimum age limit of the candidates: 21 years.
- Maximum age limit of the candidates: 32 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt. rules.
Application Fee | UPSC Civil Services Exam
- Application fee for General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-.
- Application fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for UPSC Civil Service Job 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Exam 2022?
- Go to the official website “http://www.upsconline.nic.in“.
- Find the advertisement.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then click on “Click Here to Registration”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.