Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Investigator Recruitment 2022
Investigator Grade-I & Other Posts
Total Vacancies:- 15
UPSC Investigator Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 2022: Applications are invited from intending candidates to fill up 15 Investigator Grade-I & Other Posts Vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to UPSC Investigator Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | UPSC Vacancy 2022
- Closing Date for applying Online application: 10-11-2022 (23.59 hrs).
- Closing Date for printing 0f Application form: 11-11-2022 (23.59 hrs).
Age limit | UPSC Investigator Vacancy 2022
- The maximum age limit of the candidate is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rules.
Application Fee | UPSC Job Vacancy 2022
- The application fee for General/ OBC/ EWS candidates is Rs. 25/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online (Through SBI).
Qualification for UPSC Investigator Vacancy 2022 | Free Job Alert
- The candidate must have passed a PG Degree/ Mater’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- For more details go to “Official Notification”.
UPSC Investigator Job Vacancy 2022 Details | Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Biology)||01|
|Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry)||01|
How to Apply for UPSC Investigator Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “https://www.upsc.gov.in” then click on ” Recruitment >> Advertisement”.
- Find the Advertisement No 20-2022.
- Open the Notification and check the Eligibility.
- Then go through the link for Applying to the Form “http://www.upsconline.nic.in”.
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.