Union Public Service Commission(UPSC)
Assistant Director, Research Officer & Senior Grade of Indian Information Service
UPSC Recruitment 2021 | UPSC Jobs
The Civil Services Examination is a nationwide competitive examination in India conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for recruitment to higher Civil Services of the Government of India, including the Indian Administrative Service, Indian Foreign Service, and Indian Police Service.
Union Public Service Commission has released a new UPSC Exam notification to fill up 46 vacancies of Assistant Director, Research Officer & Senior Grade of Indian Information Service.
We request you to read all the information related to UPSC Recruitment 2021 below.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Important Details of UPSC Recruitment 2021 II UPSC Jobs
- Closing Date For Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Through the ORA website is 12/08/2021.
- The Last Date for Printing of Completly Submitted Online Application: 13/08/2021.
Age Limit for UPSC Exam 2021
- For Assistant Director post: 35 years.
- Other Posts: 30 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates: Nil.
- All other candidates: Rs 25/-.
- Payment Mode: Online.
UPSC Assistant Director Vacancy 2021
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy|
|Assistant Director (Weed Science)||01|
|Senior Grade of Indian Information Service||34|
Minimum Educational Qualification UPSC Apply Online
- Assistant Director: Master’s Degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic or Organic or Analytical Chemistry or M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Soil Science or Agriculture Chemistry.
- Assistant Director (Weed Science): M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural (Agronomy) with specialization in Weed Science or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with Weed Science.
- Research Officer: Master’s degree in relevant discipline.
- Senior Grade of Indian Information Service: Degree of a recognized University or Institute
(ii) Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism/ Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institution or Degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from a recognized University/Institute
(iii) Candidates must have studied concerned Indian language up to 10th Class.
- Further details are available in the below Official Notification.
Selection Process of UPSC Recruitment 2021
- Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of (i) online written test and (ii) test of the local language.
How to Apply for UPSC Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official website “upsc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Recruitment> Recruitment Advertisements”, find Advertisement No. 09-2021.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Pick Online Recruitment Application (ORA) to Apply Online
- Then click to apply & fill up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.