Mazagon Dock Shipbuilder Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022
MDL Non-Executive Posts
Total Vacancies:- 1041
MDL Recruitment 2022 | New Free Job Alert
Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) 2022: Invites Online Applications from prospective candidates for filling up 1041 posts of Non-Executive post vacancies. So we request you to read all the information related to MDL Recruitment 2022 below.
That Candidates interested in the vacancy details and completing all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & apply.
Important Date | Mazagon Dock Job Vacancy 2022
- Starting date of Online Application Form: 12-09-2022.
- Closing date of Online Application Form: 30-09-2022.
Age limit (as on 01-09-2-22) | Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 freejobalert
- The minimum age limit of candidates: is 18 years.
- The Maximum age limit of candidates: is 38 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Application Fee | Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Recruitment 2022
- Application fee for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Application fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates: Nil.
- Payment mode: Online.
Qualification for Mazagon Dock Vacancy 2022 | New Free Job Alert
- The candidates must have passed Passed the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board/ University/ Institute.
- For more details go to the “Official Notification”.
Mazagon Dock Vacancy & Salary Details | New Free Job Alert
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
How to Apply for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website “www.mazagondock.in” then click on “careers >> Online Recruitment >> Non-Executive“.
- Then click on “Non-Executive Tab”.
- Register by filling up relevant details & click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent in the email.
- Log in to the MDL Online portal by using “Username” & “Password”.
- Select the job under Non-Executive Tab & view the Eligibility criteria
- Then click to apply & fill-up the form correctly.
- Then click the final submit button & print the application form.